Monday, April 4, 2011

Exciting day!!

I have two exciting bits of news today :)

The first is Anna got us the first 300 of our engagement pictures! I was so excited to get the CD. I couldn't wait to look!!! I have shown just a few of my favorite..I have many more to share..Thanks again Anna and Kirby for such great pictures!!

FYI- Look below for 2nd piece of news...
















2nd piece of news: I bought toilet paper today for the first time in my life. While this might sound strange for an almost 24 year old to say, it is the truth! Who knew there were so many choices? Haha!! My mom has always sent it home for me and its a running joke in our family that once they moved from Myrtle Beach, MB stopped selling toilet paper :) When I called my 11 year old sister to talk and happened to mention it to her, the comment was "Wow, I didn't know Myrtle Beach sold toilet paper!:

BTW-I got a small pack because I am going home Friday to get my value pack from mom!!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your big accomplishment! haha...that is too funny! 2 reasons- #1 you never bought TP before. #2 because you didn't even buy a big pack because you're going home to get it from your mom! ;) haha... thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I got you a laugh :) I really never had..it started off as TP is expensive and then it turned into a joke that truth me told saved me money so I was good with it! haha

    My moma didn't raise no fool haha!! Can't wait for my value pack..I believe it was purchased today :) Gotta love mom!

    ReplyDelete