Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fundraising we go!

Today started VERY early! I got up at 4:15 to be in NMB at 5:30 for a yard sale for the afterschool program. We try to eliminate extra costs for parents (for field trips or supplies). Sissy and I were both there with the extreme help of Kim, Selena, Dawn, Sissy's son, and Cody.


 This is last Spring (Me, Kim and Sissy)

August 2010-Crabbing with the kids (Mere, me and Sissy)

 My partner in crime-Sissy on the Sea Screamer when we took the kids dolphin watching just before school started!


I am also a thirty-one consultant. If you haven't heard of thirty-one, check out my website . Its a great month to get teacher gifts. If you spend $31, you get the all-in-one organizer for 1/2 off which makes it $9. I am putting in an order Sunday/Monday. Let me know if you would like something!


I do believe I will be in bed EARLY tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment