Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Date Night/Errand running

Not that I haven't said it before but my life is crazy right now. This week I am getting to catch up on some stuff with HCS on Spring Break. Tonight when I got off from a full day at CDC, Cody and I ran to Walgreens (I had to get his Easter basket stuff) and then we went to the mall to pick up something my sister ordered when my family was here in March. Afterwards, Cody and I decided to go to Logans..



Cody was a bit aggravated...he ordered the Roadhouse Deluxe BURGER..he got chicken the first time and was happy when it came out correct :)


haha He looks so happy..

Then after our dinner, I stopped at Tanger at one of my favorite stores Christmas at the beach. Its also on Facebook. I was in last week to get my easter decorations and the owner ordered me two more of the Silvestri for my (future) classroom :) I started buying Silvestri my junior year of college. I add a Christmas piece yearly (ornament or wall art) but just recently found this store to get the other seasons. Its a great store not only for Christmas but many other seasonal items. Check out the pictures:





Now to work on grad school and prepare for Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment