Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wedding Fun Stuff

My mom was telling me over the weekend about running into my old manager in Cola. My mom and I laughed over the point Jenn made. I always feel like I am behind in school and Mom was telling Jenn about it. Jenn's comment "Amanda is so far behind she doesn't have her work done for NEXT week." This is very true :) I like to be prepared when life comes up to enjoy it..so thats my fact about me for today...

Now some wedding facts:

Over the weekend, I got not only one BUT two photo trees for the wedding. While my mom and Cody both rolled their eyes and said "Really, Amanda?!" I have wedding use and post-wedding use. I even have pre-wedding use :) Currently, one "tree" is up in my living room. Its holding engagement pics that my co-worker/friend Anna took for Cody and me. For the wedding we are showing it with the engagement pictures and on the other pictures of Cody and I growing up. Post-wedding I can put one back in the house (Duh! :) You knew that was happening Cody!) and the other will go in my classroom. It can be a rotating picture tree from the beginning of the year to the end! I was so excited about the possibilities this tree could have...christmas cards, lesson pictures, seasonal themes, wedding fun..and so much more! Any ideas-please share! Here it is in the current view:



 Since this is hard to see, here is a photo I found online of the actual tree :)

Also on the wedding front, we ordered a canvas from Canvas on Demand with one of our engagement pictures. I have one more groupon credit to order another one, my only problem is picking another "favorite" I have 189! haha



AND Also- I got my proofs back yesterday from Waste-Not-Recycled-Art. The link is for facebook or check her out on ETSY. I ordered some photo blocks for the reception. Can't wait to show the finished result! Mandy is incredibly helpful and worked with me so much to get the perfect pictures and letters coordinated. Thanks again Mandy! This is our proof.


There was a lot of wedding news today..Hope you enjoyed :)
Now back to that grad school work....

1 comment: