Saturday, April 30, 2011

Super BUSY Saturday

This morning I stopped by the auction at NMBM and got some great deals!! Cody and I will be going to dinner at Outback, getting some cupcakes from Cakes by the Sea and purchasing my mom's mothers day gift all thanks to the auction :)

I had a thirty-one deliver at Cody's parents. I sat my laptop bag that I ordered on the table and Cody said "Look Amanda thirty-one is even comfortable! Add that to your sales pitch." So of course-had to get pictures of Coco!



 Also today I helped Mandy (Cody's mom) move stuff from their old condo to the house until the new condo is ready. This is the view from the old condo. Isn't it amazing? 

Someone had wrote Happy Birthday in the sand




I have been playing with pictures with some photo software. Look below.
This is from Amanda Johnson, a friend of Hayley, that took pictures at the wedding. The link to her blog is in the picture. I edited it one way above and a different below.





Happy one week anni to Hayley and KC Staples!!




Almost done with school...

No comments:

Post a Comment