Friday, April 29, 2011

Fun Friday

Today was an awesome day with tons of great parts and tons of pictures to share.

It started off with celebrating the royal wedding at school. My Guest name was Lady Margie Coleman of Arabella Way. Figure out your name with this equation:


What is your Royal Wedding guest name? 1 - Start with either Lord or Lady 2 - Your first name is one of your grandparents' names. 3 - Your surname is the name of your first pet 4 - Summed up with "of" plus the name of the street you grew up on.

Some pictures from Royal Wedding NMBP Style
Mrs. Ellison, Mrs. Allen and me

Mrs. Ellison, me, Mrs. King, and Mrs. Allen

Charlton and me

Mrs. King, Mrs. Allen and me

Then I broke the news to all my BURST students that they "graduated" from working with me since they were such great students and had shown so many advances the past 2 months*almost 3 months. I am getting a whole new group of kids on Monday. The following are two notes I got from my students :)
It says: You are the best teacher in the Eath (earth).

It says: I love you Ms. Findlay so much!

Then I enjoyed lunch with one of my previous BURST students. She got lunch with a friend from her R card and picked me :)  All of my students got bouquets of Dum Dums as the last bit of candy from me.

This was my 3 girls holding their bouquets.


After NMBP and working at the CDC, Cody and I went to watch Charlton's baseball game. Cody told Charlton on Sunday that he would come to his game tonight. He is a great 1st baseman!
Charlton is pictured above with the crown at NMBP celebrating the royal wedding. He said he was my prince :)


Dutch (his little brother) playing in the tree.


When I got home, my blocks were delivered that I ordered for the wedding. I love them!!!



Now to finish my presentation for Monday...or to catch up on my DVR...


No comments:

Post a Comment