Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WILW




I'm loving my fiance :) He took such great care of me yesterday when I was sick.


I'm loving that I got to see all my NMBP kids today for the first time in 11 days (since I left early yesterday). It was so good to hear about their Spring Break.

I'm loving that I now have 10 followers..YAY!!! I am enjoying finding new "friends" on here as well as getting to know my friends better through their blogs.


I'm loving that I am feeling better :) Not at 100% yet and still feel BLAH but its better than yesterday.


I'm loving that when Cody met me when I got home from grad school (we got out early-yay!), he realized I had switched my purse. He said, "Its sad I realize that but I guess thats what I get for marrying a purse fanatic." HAHA

I'm loving that I just ate grilled chicken from Zaxbys (its the first thing in 2 days I have ate besides toast). It was amazing! Please god stay in my stomach :)

I'm loving that Coco's new morning routine is to jump in my lap and stretch across me while blocking my make-up bag. She cracks me up!

I'm loving that my friend Amy wrote on the following on our end of course review for class tonight:


I'm loving that I am booking our photo booth for the wedding tomorrow! The guy is sending the contract tonight. We are so excited!

I'm loving a lot today but as I saw on facebook today from a friend of mine:
 So blessed, so why stress 
 so I decided to love everything I am loving :)
Happy Wednesday Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. What awesome things you are loving today! Hope you had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete