Monday, August 29, 2011

First week

My kids made the cutest books last week for their first week in first grade. My planning team shared them with me and I enjoyed all the responses the kids had for the pages.

First page: Their picture from the first day of school with room for them to write their name and at the top the title (My First Week in First Grade)

2nd page: Room for them to draw a picture with My first day in first grade then they write the date.

3rd page: Room for them to draw a picture with I go to (they fill in school info: NMBP) where Everybody's Somebody at NMBP.

4th page: Room for them to draw a picture with My first grade teacher is: insert my name :)

5th page: Room for them to draw a picture with one of my new friends is: insert classmates name

6th page: Room for them to draw a picture with The best thing about this week was: (some of my favorite responses came here).





They are such a great group of kids!

1 comment: