Thursday, August 11, 2011

WOO HOO!

So, its official. I am a teacher. While some were dreading the summer days being over, I was so excited because I started my career today :) Today and tomorrow are staff development days for the county. I learned about our Imagine It! curriculum today and tomorrow get the math and science training. I enjoyed learning what  I am teaching..

Tonight, Cody and I enjoyed dinner with Elizabeth and Ryan. They just recently got engaged.
Stole from her Facebook page :)
Elizabeth is also the owner of Lilly Lu's Collection. She made my hair accessory for the wedding plus a few custom orders. If you click her name, it goes to her blog where she advertised some pieces she made me. Just to clarify, those aren't all mine but a few are :) I love her stuff and we enjoyed dinner with them!

Off to bed after Big Brother :)

1 comment:

  1. Wooohoo! Congratulations on the new job! Can't wait to hear all about your journey.

    ReplyDelete