Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PC Party Delivery

The party is here!! It was delivered today..

I went to Holly's house to sort it out into the stuff people bought for themselves and the gifts I got. I was floored to find out that Cody and I got over $1400 worth of gifts/free stuff from the party. Our kitchen is stocked! These are the items that came home with me.

On my way home, I stopped at the store and got the stuff to make the rice cooker cake. Pampered Chef has a Rice Cooker that you get a box of cake mix. Follow the directions of the box by mixing everything in the rice cooker. Then spoon in small spoons of icing. Put in the microwave for 9 minutes! This is what it looks like with a chocolate cake and cream cheese icing.


Cody loved it so much that he had two pieces (and so did I haha).

Thanks again everyone who came and helped stock our kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment