Tuesday, August 30, 2011

loving it!

Yesterday my friend, Anna, posted about McDonalds and now I can't get the song out of my head haha! This is the reason for my title and sort of my reason for my post :)

Today, I got a delivery of my supply order. WOW!! WOW! WOW!!! I LOVE these buckets. I am typically a very organized person and I have felt kind of scattered the past two/three weeks. Today, I spent the afternoon organizing, sorting, filing and dividing my room. Boy was I excited! These bins have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on them with five folders in each. I will put math, phonics, reading and responding, science/ss and an extra section label on each of them. I was so excited to get this set up and start filing stuff :) Its the little things sometimes that can make your day!!

When my mom was here this weekend, she brought my bench. I paid $3 for this bench last year at a yard sale. It was a god awful shade of green with an ugly/messed up seat cover. Mom threw away the seat cover and started from scratch with remaking it and then sanding and repainting my bench! It is so cute! Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment