Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Folders

I got so much done in my room today. I actually felt relief about 8 tonight when I realized I crossed off more today than I added! WOO HOO!! About 2:00 this afternoon I didn't think that was possible. If you are a teacher, you completely understand this :)

These are one thing I finished; my homework folders!
Thank you Crean for letting me "borrow"


On my lunch, I went to visit the CDC. I have been missing my kiddos from after school at the CDC. They will always be mine in my heart :) Plus it was this pretty ladies birthday!

I was almost trampled with hugs from my kids and had tears of joy from Sissy! I miss them. I am loving my new position and can't wait to meet my students Thursday but I miss my old crew too! I guess that always happens with changes. I must say though that I feel so incredibly welcomed from the staff at NMBP also. So many teachers have shared, printed, copied and laminated stuff for me. I am so blessed to have the 1st grade team that I do. There are 16 of us and boy are they an awesome group!

Back to my room...
Cody came and ate dinner with me and helped me fix some things :)
Its really coming along. Stay tuned for pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment