Monday, August 8, 2011

IOP

 I had almost 300 pictures from the mini-vacation my family took. The sad thing is that these pictures were taken from Friday afternoon-Sunday morning of this weekend yet there are so many! 







Its a dolphin fin (out of the 80 I took trying to get it)




There were 7-10 deer in the yard across from us

We had a mini photo shoot as we watched the deer



Then we took a break to pick out the music for the wedding

Then back up to look for the deer some more with another photo session

Carson took pictures of herself and Cody while I was attempting to do something with my hair!



Before we left Sunday, we took these pictures in this gorgeous tree by the golf course. I took some of Carson, Cody took some of me and Carson and then Carson took some of Cody and me.






Hope you enjoyed our mini vacation! We sure did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment