Saturday, August 27, 2011

Whew!

Whew..I have a lot to blog about but it will have to delay until tomorrow...

My mom and sister with my grandparents arrived in town today. Since Hurricane Irene cleared out fast with minimal damage (thank goodness!), my family came in today. We met in Conway for lunch with Cody then my grandfather and Cody came to my apartment while Mom, Nana, Carson (my sister) and me went to look at my wedding dress and my sister's bridesmaids dress. Afterwards, we went to a shower thrown by my future family!! We had such a great time and I was feel so welcomed by the Todd family!

A note Tracie made

Our cake from Cakes by the Sea (they love us there)-thanks Tracie for such a cute idea!! The picture is from front of invite :)

Shower Hostesses-Grandma Todd, Aunt Tracie, Mrs. Ward, and Aunt Peggy Ann!
Thanks so much everyone!

More pictures coming tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment