Monday, August 15, 2011

Middle School

My sister started middle school today.
WOW! 

Cody's advice for her was: 
1- Don't beat anyone up
2-Have only one boyfriend at a time

(Cody has been my boyfriend (soon to be hubby) since she was 2. So he knows her like I do and loves her like I do. They are basically brother and sister-not in laws)

While she didn't beat anyone up (she was a nervous wreck) and didn't find a boyfriend, she did have a great day!

I was in the 7th grade when she was born so I have been there for each stage of her life. It is insane to me that she was starting kindergarten when I started college. Today, she started middle school and I started first grade. I started as a teacher though :)

This is the comment I made on my mom's profile:
 In a week, I will have a classroom full of 23 new students! I can't wait!!


2 comments:

  1. what a cute first day outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did look awful cute! Her fashion sense amazes me!

    ReplyDelete