Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WILW


Wow, I had the best Wednesday ever!

So, sit back and enjoy :)

I'm loving..I went to try on my wedding dress today!! The original dress I tried on was a champagne color but I knew it was the dress. Let me tell you, my dress in white made me feel like a bride. I love, LOVE, LOVE it. Since I can't share my dress, here is a picture and my best friend/matron of honor and me at Amanda's Collection after I tried on my dress :)
Love our reflection in the mirror :)
I'm loving..after the dress fun, we spent the whole day together. I never get to see Jill for a whole day so boy was I excited!! We went to Belks (thanks to my mom), I got some makeup, 3 pairs of shoes, 3 bras and 3 shirts (three must have been my lucky number..

I'm loving..one pair of shoes I found was my wedding shoes!


I'm loving..the words with friends app. I didn't realize what this was. Big mistake downloading it. I am not that good at it but this was my awesome word score:


I'm loving..Monday that I got to spend the day with Coco.

AND then...

Monday night, Kurt and Meredith joined Cody and me for dinner. Afterwards we played Taboo. If you have never played it, you need to buy it. Its awesome!

I'm loving..we have finally finished the music list for the wedding!
It took a little fighting (just kidding) but it was all smiles in the end :)

I'm loving..tomorrow is my first official day on contract! I have training but I am excited to learn about the curriculum I will be teaching!

I'm loving..the vacation we enjoyed with my parents last weekend! Isle of Palms is gorgeous and I recommend it to anyone! You can read about it here.


I'm loving..my fiance!


Happy Wednesday! Link up here to learn more about WILW.

No comments:

Post a Comment