Friday, August 5, 2011

Pampered Chef Take 2

Yesterday while working in my classroom, Anna gave me a copy of pictures she took at my Pampered Chef shower. Love them! Check them out:

Still loving this board!

I spent a lot of time talking-imagine that :)

My registry

People looking to order

Love that can opener!


My favorite Scentsy rep and neighbor, Anissa and Caitlyn

NMBP friends: Anna (the photographer) and Tina

CDC Friends: Mrs. Bellamy, Dawn, Kim and Sissy

Love this view of my thirty-one friends

Nana :)

Anna and me

We look like Rock Stars with the flashes going in other directions haha

My Todd family :) Grandma, Aunt and Mom --In laws

No clue what I was laughing at

So excited about my covered baker dish

My cake that might not look that good but it was AMAZING and only took 9 minutes in the microwave

Tracie and me sharing a piece of cake

Nana placing her order 

Thanks Anna for all the great pictures! I always love the angle you get.. Thanks also to everyone for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment