Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WILW


Jamie came up with the great idea of What I'm Loving Wednesday! Click her name to learn more about it!

I'm loving...my new students I met yesterday at registration! I can't wait to meet the rest of them in the next 2 weeks at open house!

I'm loving...the fact Cody and I are going to Isle of Palms to meet my parents on Friday. This is the 3rd time my parents have vacationed in Isle of Palms. I normally drive over on Wednesday (they go on Sunday) but this year I am going Friday when Cody gets off ;)

I'm loving...working in my classroom! I got a lot done yesterday and can't wait to knock the rest of it out tomorrow (well I hope to!).

I'm loving...the fact that I had lunch with Kelly Gurney today! She was my teacher in high school but not works at the district office. I went to find her when I got done with training today and it was her lunch! Love her and was so excited to get to catch up with her!
A picture of us in 2005 at my graduation from High school

I'm loving...the behavior chart I found on pinterest!
Now to figure out how to make it!

I'm loving...the pictures Anna shared with me from the shower! I can't wait to see the rest.
A picture of the 2 of us on Saturday
I'm loving...the thirty-one meeting I have in about 2 hours! Tonight I am speaking about conference-AH! I am nervous but excited! I always enjoy our meetings (and the freebies thirty-one gives us).

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog its so cute!!! I love that behavior chart,so fun!

    ReplyDelete