Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WILW


Its Wednesday and its time for WILW!! Link up here to join Jamie!

I'm loving..my 22 new friends from my classroom :)

I'm loving..how helpful Cody has been in my room!

I'm loving..sitting on my couch with Coco. She is such a good cat!

I'm loving...how great being a teacher is but how totally exhausting it is! haha

I'm loving..my fiance...in less than two months I will be his Mrs.!
One of our engagement pictures that we took with Melissa Groves (our wedding photographer from Gene Ho) this past weekend!


Sorry for the short list..I am tired :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh! So exciting! Less than 2 months you will be married! I love teachers. I know you are super overwhelmed at this time of year. God bless you : )
    I love my kitty too but she is not a cuddler. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete