Saturday, August 13, 2011

OOPS!

I forgot to post yesterday.
I had training for Everyday Math and Science kits.
I had a thirty-one party last night.
I spent some much needed friend time with my friend/bridesmaid Hollis.

This is a fast summary for a great but busy day :)

I honestly didn't even realize it until my friend, Anna, texted me and asked "No post yesterday??? What's going on?!?!" I need my friends to keep me straight so thanks girl! haha


Today, I spent the day in Laptop initiative. I learned a lot of really useful tips and suggestions. I love computers and all the stuff we can do with them. Thanks to Horry County schools, I received a laptop from that training. The instructor gave us amazing websites to get educational lessons, videos and smart board lessons. I am so excited to dig in..actually I am right now..

Happy Saturday!

OOPS..again!
Before I post..I need 2 things..
1- I found out about One Kings Lane from The First Grade Parade. If you decide to sign up, please join from clicking on One Kings Lane. The point of me sharing this is to share with my teacher friends about the amazing teacher planners that The First Grade Parade was talking about. I love it!! If you go to http://www.erincondren.com/ you can view the teacher planners. If you buy the deal from One Kings Lane, the planner is only $25! Love it!!

2-a picture
Got to have one in my post :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I've never known anyone else on, One Kings Lane!

    ReplyDelete