Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whew

Cody and I had such a great time with my parents and sister this weekend. I have so many pictures to share. I had a lot of fun with nature. We saw dolphins on the beach and deer in the backyard. So needless to say, I have a lot of pictures. I won't bore you with all of them and I also won't bore you with them tonight. I am tired after a busy day. On the way back from Isle of Palms Cody and I stopped at Piggly Wiggly and Teachers Touch. Then we came to my apartment to unload and go to work in my classroom for a few hours. Then we went to Sams. So its been a lot of running around. I found some great stuff at Teachers Touch. I didn't need much but just a few odd 'n ends.  I found them and enjoyed a teacher's discount with no tax (since its no tax this weekend in SC).

When we got to my classroom, Cody hung my clips for the Imagine It! cards and re-hot glued my number line where it fell.


He even got my welcome sign up :)

So I know this isn't much but I am ready for bed. 
I will leave you with one picture from our trip that we took this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment