Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WILW

This is my favorite blogging day of the week so I can't miss it BUT I have a million and two things going on right now so enjoy my blip and wait for more soon!

I'm loving..my room!
Ready for open house tomorrow


Magic Confetti

Behavior Chart



I'm loving..my team! We planned today and I am so excited for next week!


Tammy, Anna, Sandy, Tina, Janet, Kristin, Anna and me
Thanks Anna for the picture! Mine came out weird..


I'm loving..my Coco (and missing her this week)!
 

I'm loving..my fiance :)
Not only is he cute but he also brought me dinner last night at work (I stayed late to get some things ready in my room)! I haven't seen him today because I am babysitting tonight. Can't wait to see him tomorrow!

Ready for open house..now to study my Imagine It! curriculum book..night guys

No comments:

Post a Comment