Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pampered Chef

I had my first bridal shower today. It was so much fun! I highly recommend a Pampered Chef shower to any bride! I got to create a registry. The consultant, Penny, told me to create around $1,000 worth of stuff. I never thought I would get that much! Then at the shower, I was the cook. We had about 20 people there. I invited my closest friends from First Baptist, NMBP, and thirty-one. My director, Holly, and thirty-one BFF, Patsy, threw me the shower. I will be the very first person to tell you that I am not the best cook but I had so much fun. Thank you so much to everyone who came, purchased, and spent time with me.














Samantha (one of my CDC parents and family I babysit for)



My first shower was so much fun!! Not only did my friends stock their personal kitchen but they stocked mine also!! Since I was the hostess of the party, I got just at $500 in free stuff plus the gifts people bought me! Cody will be so excited when he enjoys the meals..words are not enough to thank you for stocking our kitchen!


1 comment: