Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Week Continues

Day 5 of birthday week was today :)
I have found the positive of mine and Cody's birthday being two days apart. Its the idea of having a party in the middle. My friend (and matron of honor) came early/straight from work to help me get the apartment clean and ready..

Love my birthday sign for my future classroom but went ahead and used it today!

Our birthday cake from Cakes by the Sea (where we also are getting our wedding cake). I never got a picture of it once it was cut but the top layer was red velvet with the bottom chocolate and peanut butter.

The Birthday girl and birthday boys :)

The girls that came to celebrate... back: Hayley, Jill, Ashley, and Amanda; front: Anna and me

The boys that came to celebrate with us; back: Kirby, KC, Greg; front: Cody and Cory

Mr. and Mrs. Staples

HAHA

Our presents and cards :)
Plus we got a bottle of homemade wine from The O'Sullivans and a bottle of Skinnygirl Margarita from The Kings

Thanks!

Love this card!!


My fiance :) 

Amanda and Cory


Cody and I are very thankful to have such good friends. A few people didn't know each other but it was so much fun to see everyone interact and get along so well! Thanks so much everyone for coming to help us celebrate our birthdays! Cody and I really appreciate it!!

Tomorrow is my big 2-4! Can't wait to celebrate with my kids and Cody!

No comments:

Post a Comment