Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful


After a great week of celebrating mine and Cody's birthday, today I am thankful. I am thankful for:
family
friends
new friends
birthday cake
employment
and most importantly..

the fact that today, 9 years ago, I was eating a doughnut when a boy asked me out. This boy was my high school sweetheart and the man I am marrying on October 22, 2011.

 
Right before we started dating in 2002

2002

August 2002


Prom 2005 (My senior year)
Amanda, Cory, Cody and me cosmic bowling :) 
Summer 2005

After everything we have been through, I am thankful for the fact that we are head over heels in love!

Today I am thankful for Cody but also my job at NMBP. Tomorrow is my last day working with my Burst students. Boy have I learned so much as a teacher from this program and my students. I will miss the students, teachers, and lasting friendships I have made..

No comments:

Post a Comment