Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WILW


I'm loving my fiance who I didn't even see today :(




I'm loving working at NMBP! We had a baby shower after school today for the Mrs. Roberts (the school psychologist). Love the punch decor!


I'm loving the friends I have made and reconnected with at NMBP.
The following is my blogging friends: (Me, Anna (Mrs. King), Kristin (Mrs. Todd), and Tina (Mrs. Matthews). They are all first grade teachers that have helped me while working with Burst this semester!!


I'm loving the fact that tonight I babysat for the Slapniks and when I was tucking the kiddos in, Jacob asked me to read the bible for their bedtime story. I love a child's bible because it is so easy to understand! I also love that this is what he wanted as his bed time story :) 



I'm loving all the encouragement I have from my friends and family on a daily basis! I have great friends in my life.

I'm loving my mom! My mom is always there for me and I couldn't be more thankful (especially with Mother's day this weekend). I even tried calling KLove this morning on my way to work for their mother's day drawing. They are choosing a different mom's name every hour and at 7am this morning it was Brenda. I couldn't get in but I would have sang my mom's praises loudly! I don't even know the words to explain how thankful I am for our relationship. She is always there for me as my supporter, friend and an ear to listen. I wish we saw each other more but I am so thankful that I can almost always reach her by phone :)
Disney 2009

My graduation from Coastal 2009

I'm loving the relationship I am forming with my future mother in law (and father in law). I have grown up with Cody and know both of his parents very well but I am thankful frequently for my relationship with both of them. They have taken care of me and helped me so much since my parents moved to Columbia in 2005. I always know if I need something that they will be there for me (and of course Cody).

Lunch after graduation in May 2009

OH and my favorite: I'm loving the fact that I have officially turned everything in for this Spring 2011 semester of school. YAY! This semester has been a balancing act but I have learned so much and grown as a learner and a teacher. I can't wait to apply it in a classroom one day!!


I'm loving a lot today like always but yet again this quote fits: I am blessed so why stress :)

As always, Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment