Saturday, May 7, 2011

thankful

After some self induced stress this week, I was thankful for a relaxing Saturday with my man. I We needed it :)

I was able to sleep in and then Cody brought lunch here on his way from golf. Afterwards we went to best buy for me to look at cameras. My birthday is May 18th and my parents and grandparents are buying me a camera...Cody and I found one that I love..can't wait to get it!!


Oh now to pick a bag on etsy :)

Afterwards Cody and I went to the movies to see Fast Five. WOW!! It was so good!! Cody and I both really enjoyed it. I love the twists that each of these movies has had. The first two and 4th were really good but I would have to say the 5th is my favorite!


Then it was off to Target, dinner with Cory at El Cerro and a lot of cleaning :) I had piles from the craziness of my life the past 4 months since the semester bagan..I made a great dint in cleaning tonight!!





Omg..new obsession: space bags :) They work!! I packed all the below off my hangers and also got about 15 more shirts and 10 sweaters/sweatshirts into 3 large bags that were 12.99!


More left to clean..night!

1 comment: