Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILW


I'm loving that I went with Mandy (Cody's mom) to pick out flowers this afternoon for the wedding!! We got a lot accomplished and then went shopping :)

After my college graduation in May 2009 :)

I'm loving the challenge that my friend Anna found and some of us are doing at work. We created a twist on it with 21 in 21 days. We pick out 21 pieces for different outfits out of our closets and only use it...this will help us figure out whats in our closet. Check out http://kirby-annaking.blogspot.com/ to find out more about this challenge.

I'm loving the fact that Cody's birthday is on Monday and mine is next Wednesday. I will be 24 and Cody will turn 25. Its crazy to think this is 9 years of birthdays we have celebrated together. Cody bless him (and us) most days but boy do I love that boy :)
Birthday celebrations in 2010


I'm loving that Coco is curled up at my feet just to be near me. Life has been crazy the past 2 weeks with work then babysitting or helping Cody's parents with remodeling on the new condo..I am just walking in the door and its bedtime for me.

I'm loving these fried mushrooms for Zaxbys..Mandy got me hooked!


I'm loving the fact that in two days I will be at my parents. I am ready to see my mom (and Carson, Daddy, Nana and Grampy)!! 

I'm loving the fact that Sunday will start the kick off to birthday celebrations at my parents, Monday with Cody's family, Tuesday with some of our friends, and who knows for Wednesday for my birthday...we might just go for 7 days of celebrating!! haha

I'm loving the fact that I know what I am getting for my birthday on Sunday...maybe Mom will let me have it early :) 

I'm loving the idea that my bed is calling my name!!



2 comments:

  1. FRIED MUSHROOMS...WHAT!! I love mushrooms! Have you ever head fried pickles? Now that is good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so good! I had never had them but WOW they are good! Hamburger Heaven has fried mushrooms and zuchini that is great (as well as good hamburgers). We should go..Kirby would love the burgers!

    I have had fried pickles! They are good too!

    ReplyDelete