Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday WILW


I am loving this is a birthday fun of What I am Loving Wednesday!

I am loving that I turned 24 today!!


I am loving my new camera strap that finally came in the mail today!!


I am loving my Coco (as always!)


I am loving my friend Anissa that sells Scentsy. She bought me a brick of my favorite scent (my wish)  and a room spray plus found a wine bottle night light that is so pretty (and fits me to a T)!



I am loving all the well wishes, birthday cards, and gifts that I got from my fellow teachers at NMBP today. I have always enjoyed my birthday (I know, I know..big surprise!) but today was even more special. When I walked into classes today to pick up my students, almost all the students sung to me or shouted out Happy birthday! That is roughly 300 kids..I am sure the teachers were sick of it ;) I appreciate all the love!


I am loving this picture from dinner Monday night with my 2 boys! Cory is in the back and Cody in the front


I am loving our birthday cake! I had a piece for breakfast this morning and I am about to enjoy another piece. Tomorrow diet starts back (well got to finish up cake!)!


I am loving this birthday card from Hayley and KC!

I am loving my fiance as always!


I am loving the low key dinner we had at Zaxbys to celebrate my big 24! Now I am going to bed EARLY because I am exhausted :)


I am loving the first ever online fashion show that thirty-one is having RIGHT now..check it out :) I can take orders through midnight!

Thanks everyone! Link up here: http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment