Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy 25th Cody/Cory!

Today is my fiance, Cody, and his twin brother, Cory's birthday. I (obviously from my last view posts) love birthdays! Its always been a big deal in my family. Cody is starting to get it :)

This morning when I got to work Jeanna wanted to try out my camera. I like this pic of me :) 

Got to Cody's parents to find 3 thirty-one boxes waiting on me-love selling and getting the products! Can't wait to deliver tomorrow!! These boxes are from a fundraiser that the CDC did. 

A picture of my fiance :) He was talking on my cell phone to Nana. She called to wish him a happy birthday! 

Cory 

The twins on their 25th!

We are about to go out to dinner and enjoy time with the Todd family.

Happy 25th to 2 of my favorite Todds!

No comments:

Post a Comment