Sunday, May 15, 2011

Findlay Birthday Weekend

Cody was picking on me today at my grandmas about me thinking Birthdays are a week long. My mom explained why its been that way in my family. We always had a family birthday the night of my birthday, a birthday party with friends, a party at school (cupcakes) and a party when my grandparents were able to come. One of the joys of being an only child (until Carson was born when I was almost 13) was that we started this tradition. Now with Cody and my birthday so close, its an exciting week :)

These are the pictures from the rest of the time with my family this weekend!
Coco hiding from the dogs 

Coco caught by the dogs haha

At Nana's house..birthday gifts

Carson is enjoying my new camera..a little too much haha

Red velvet cake :)

Lasagna-my favorite!

Opening the gifts



Coco riding on my shoulder..

Cody likes the new camera too :)

Coco's favorite way to sleep in the car :)

One of my gifts from my mom :) Love the Kohls kids care program-great books with animals!


Enjoyed the weekend with my family!! Now on to Cody's birthday tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment