Thursday, May 26, 2011

Charleston

Today I rode along with Cody's mom for a doctor's appointment that she had at MUSC. Everything is fine just a check up :)

Afterwards we went to On the Border (YUMMY!) and went shopping. There is a mega Marshalls in Charleston that is half Marshalls and half Homegoods. Can you say AMAZING?!

Walking into the store :)

An outfit I got Cody!! Loving it :)

Doesn't he look cute?!

 I also found a bedspread. I have been looking for one for a few weeks now. This one was on clearance because the bag was opened..go figure! I checked everything out and it was in great shape.  I was super excited about my savings (a $180 bed spread for $60). It was a 6 piece set and I got a few pillows to go with it. I am getting old because I enjoyed this way too much. I will post full pictures tomorrow!
New bedspread!

All in all, we had a great time. I really enjoy spending time with Mandy. I am blessed to not only have had great parents for 24 years but to get some great in laws :)

No comments:

Post a Comment