Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

First off, let me start off by saying Happy Mothers Day to my mother, grandmother, mother-in-law, and all the women that have helped influence me. I am very blessed to have the best mother in the world.
Nana, Carson, Mom and me at Carson's 9th bday party

I missed you today mom! Around lunch I tried timing it to make it to Cola...I wouldn't have had enough time...this is not to take away from the great time I had with my future in-laws. I am very blessed to feel apart of the family already :) We had a great time at Cody's grandma's church, lunch at Mrs. Todd's and then checking out the new condo! Its almost finished!! Pictures are below :)


Since I won't see my mom until next weekend for pre-birthday celebrations for Cody and me, we spent today with Cody's family ;)

I started off the day with my furry child :) Love my coco!

The boys :)

Cody and me...next Mothers day we will be Mr. and Mrs!!

Mandy and Boo Boo (cody's parents)

The boys looking out at the new condo
(Cory, Boo Boo, and Cody)




Cody, Cory and Kurt laying out!

Once again, I wish my mom and all other mothers a great mothers day! Thanks to the Todds for including me in their mothers day celebrations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment