Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wonderworks

Wonderworks just opened in Myrtle Beach. I have asked every time I went by when it was being built why the building was upside down or what in the world was it. Cody finally said, "Amanda you ask that every time we go by!"Since May is teacher appreciate month, teachers get in free. Kristin asked this week if Cody and I would like to go with her and her husband, Brandon. We had fun!



Hurricane











Ropes course (free with admission)

We had a good time!! Glad it was free with discounted ticket for Cody :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! I'm sure it was a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had lots of fun there too. Can't say that I would pay full price for it though! Very glad that the kids got in for a discounted rate and that I got in FREE! Glad that you all had fun! Look forward to seeing you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a lot of fun!! I'm glad you came with us!

    ReplyDelete