Monday, May 23, 2011

A day in the life of..

I got to sub today in a first grade classroom :) I enjoyed teaching Imagine It! and the math stations. I got a few pictures of the math stations..

This is Ethan's creation

This is Hanna's creation

After the primary school I worked at the CDC then headed to the baseball field to meet Cody. A few of my students that I worked with at school were there as well as from CDC.

Dutch walking to watch the game

Cody enjoying his coffee in 90 degree weather :)

Charlton telling someone he is out

Ethan (from above at math station)-Mrs. Matthews son from The Matthews Family

Charlton tagging someone out

Tucker (whose brother was on the team) that I worked with at NMBP. I was so happy to meet this family since I found out my dad and Tucker's dad work together!

Tucker's brother Tanner hitting the ball

Now to enjoy my fiance and cat :)



No comments:

Post a Comment