Saturday, May 28, 2011

Crabbing

A friend of mine since elementary school asked Cody and me to join her and her husband for crabbing in Murrells Inlet (last year). I went crabbing last summer with afterschool but I had never truly gone crabbing. Cody had never been either. So Cody and I headed to meet Ashley and Greg at Greg's parents after we finally figured today was the perfect time. Boy was it a perfect day! We had so much fun!! We didn't catch many crabs (6) but we had a great time on the boat.










I was fascinated with their mouth-I had to get a picture :)


The view from The O'Sullivans


Cody loved the crabs-he had never really had crab before!

We enjoyed dinner with Greg's parents afterwards. Since we didn't catch many crabs, Greg's mom made hamburger steak with potatoes and gravy! Yummy!! We really enjoyed hanging at the inlet tonight! Thanks Greg and Ashley and Mr. and Mrs. O'Sullivan!

No comments:

Post a Comment