Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday fun

I have great friends that have helped me get through the past few weeks. I love all of the people in my life for some reason or another. I am a firm believer that everyone comes in your life for a reason. I stress over stupid stuff and I know that..its a weakness of mine :) Today, I have been stressing over stupid stuff in my life so enjoy these pictures that my friend Hayley sent me...
She found this college-cute!!


She also found this bouquet. I have no clue what I want my bouquet to look like but I like the creativity of this one :)


As for me, I am watching the Real Housewives to de-stress! So thankful grad school is over for the semester!!! This will eliminate a good bit of stress. I loved school and what all I learned this semester but thankful to enjoy my job(s) the rest of May :)

Enjoy your Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment