Friday, May 13, 2011

Fab Friday :)

So glad that Blogger is back working! I missed my chance to blog yesterday. Starting this, I didn't think I would have time to work on it daily but its turned into a great way to realize how blessed I am and sit down and reflect on everything going on. I  can't say I will blog daily the rest of my life but I do know that its turned into something Cody enjoys seeing me do and something I personally really enjoy. Cody even told me the other night when we were painting his parents condo that it was blog worthy to get a picture as proof :)

Today when I got off from NMBP and CDC, I went to my apartment and grabbed Coco and Cody and off we went. We came to my parents for the weekend and I was surprised to find out I was already getting my birthday present (and so did Cody).

My new camera!!

Cody with his new suitcase (he didn't have one) and golf lessons!

After walking in, unpacking, opening presents and catching up..this is the scene I see:

Cody holding Carson's nail polish while she paints her nails :)


Happy weekend..I get to test my new camera tomorrow at Carson's soccer game. I am just excited to see my sister play. She just decided to start playing about a month ago and as talkative as she is, she is a very timid child about being out there. She loves tennis but thats not a spectator sport. Looking forward to tomorrow for this and also going to see Cirque de Soleil with my family :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy your time with your family. Can't wait to see your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete