Saturday, May 14, 2011

Family (snap) Fun (snap, snap)

I broke out my camera today...lets just say mom is ready to return it :)


Before Carson's soccer game

Before Carson's game

Carson and Ashlyn at the soccer game

Grampy

Mom, Nana and me at the game

Cody and me :)

Cody cheering Carson on...

Carson played Upward Soccer this year. Its the first time she has ever played a sport (besides tennis). We really enjoyed cheering her on :)

Mom was confused using the camera haha...

Cody and me before going to Cirque du Soleil

Carson, Cody and me before going to Cirque du Soleil

The performance we saw Cirque du Soleil: Alegria. Cameras were not permitted in the building...

After Cirque du Soleil, we went to Mellow Mushroom. Then we stopped at "Cupcakes." If you love cupcakes, find this bakery! All they have is cupcakes and they are amazing!


Cody and I both had the black bottom-it was chocolate cake with chocolate chip cheesecake in middle and cream cheese icing :) 


I am off to enjoy more family time and my camera haha

Night!

1 comment: