Friday, May 20, 2011

NMBP

Today was my last day as a Burst teacher for the school year. I have throughly enjoyed working with this program, growing as a teacher and watching my students grow. I got a few pictures to remember today :)
My sign :)

Mrs. Allen-my Thursday lunch buddy and a great mentor!

Mrs. Jane-I sure have loved chatting with her and getting tips!

Mrs. Allen, Mrs. King, me and Mrs. Jane watching Mrs. Ellison run down the hall..just love the faces :)

Mrs. Ellison, Mrs. Allen, Mrs. King, me and Mrs. Jane

Two of the best mentors a teacher can ever have: Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Ward

Cara (one of my day care students) caught me on the play ground taking a class picture for Mrs. Ellison's class..Love this picture of her!

We of course had to get one together!

I also got some great pictures with a few of my students but can not share without permission! I am so thankful for this experience and can't wait to see what the future brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment