Monday, June 20, 2011

100 posts!


It's my 100th post! I am so excited to see how far this has come. I don't always share anything great that people want to read but this has become a great outlet for me. I turn to it to "discuss" life, work, the wedding, school, thirty-one, and friends/family. I have throughly enjoyed writing this and getting to know people better and meeting new people! Its amazing to see how much it has changed and the things that I decide to document. I never thought I would find time to do it daily but it has turned into a (public) diary to express, vent and share with my friends and family our life. So thanks for reading and dealing with all our boring fun :)

I am thinking around the wedding to turn it into a book and then do one every year afterwards (if I keep up with this blog). I think it would be pretty cool to have all the pre-wedding fun documented. The first weekend I started posting was the weekend we found my wedding dress (fun fact). :) I want to thank Anna at A Pair of Kings for encouraging me to start blogging. It has been a great adventure and I thank you for always helping me when I have a question. I also want to thank Sara at Simple thoughts from a simple girl for giving me suggestions, tips and a website that has great pictures (http://weheartit.com/). I found my 100th post picture there!

Happy reading!

(and Cody)
from the beginning to now...

1 comment: