Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WILW


Link up here to read all the other What I'm Loving Wednesdays! I love Wednesdays!

I'm loving these hair accessories from Lilly Lu's Collection! A friend of mine from high school (Elizabeth) creates all of them. This is the USA one that I got earlier in the week. Aren't they cute?!

I'm loving my coco!

I'm loving Sissy but especially these pictures of her! Oh goodness the fun of the secret side of the CDC!
Tacky Tourist day today
Centerfold for Twenty eleven
The crab shot last summer when we were crabbing
Centerfold for Twenty Ten
I'm loving Tacky Tourist day at the CDC!


I'm loving my Grampy! His 75th birthday was yesterday. This is a picture from our weekend!

My favorite picture of Grampy when he coached Baseball
He was a relief picture in the 60s/70s and a pitching coach following through 1990s
I'm loving my sister. Wasn't she cute?
 Another picture from this weekend. Love the mac photo booth!

I'm loving the great dinner we had at 39th Ave Bar and Grill tonight. Cody and I went there with Meredith (who we also ate with tonight), Kurt, and Breanna and her boyfriend the night that Cody proposed. Meredith moved to Columbia in January and every time she has come home since, we meet at 39th Ave Bar and Grill. I highly recommend their sushi and crab legs (you get a pound for 5.99!). Cody and I always share crablegs and get the happy hour sushi! Yummy!!




I'm loving my fiance as always :)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my hair pieces. I LOVE the one you got for the fourth!! Can't wait to get started on more crafts with you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!! Thank you so much :) Can't wait to get started on this bridal stuff!!

    ReplyDelete