Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Camp: CDC style :)

Yesterday was the start of the CDC summer camp at first baptist. I will be sharing this site with parents and will try to do at least a weekly post about the happenings of our camp. My parents and grandparents bought me a camera for students and I am learning through practicing so I must say thanks to our parents at the center for not only letting me work with your child but also to capture their memories :) If you would like any copies of the pictures, please let me know!!

Yesterday was not only our first day but our first field trip of the summer. Sissy designs a theme for each week of the summer. The theme this week is nutrition and get moving. We went and toured Lowe's Food in Myrtle Beach. Our kids (yesterday we had 18) learned about nutrition and eating right. I must say that was one of the nicest grocery stores I have been in recently. Check out some pictures:




Love Noah's face looking at Lobster

The milk from the back :)


Today, we had 22 kids and we had a visit from The Kings. Mr. King (Kirby) started Krunch Kids a few years ago and started it when they moved to Myrtle Beach. Learn more about it here. Sissy set up for them to come today and tomorrow for three hours. The kids really enjoyed the exercise!

Charlie was Mini-Mr. King :)

Love the pure joy in Ben's face

Colin and Steven

Mychaela beat Mr. King!

Charlton did too..

Love the kids in the air!!

Looking forward to Krunch Kids tomorrow, bowling Thursday and Roller Skating Friday. Whew! We are moving this week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment