Friday, June 24, 2011

5 things Friday

I missed 5 things Friday last week but I wanted to catch it again this week. Link up here with Sara (a friend of mine from high school).

1. Today, we only had 16 kids. I got pictures of each of them in a different spot this morning. I got off at 12:30 for #2.





2. After I got off, I ran to my apartment to meet Cody and grab him and Coco. We hopped in the car and drove to Columbia to surprise my grandpa for an early birthday present. My grandfather (my Mom's Dad) lives about 1 mile from my parents. His birthday is on Tuesday. Grampy didn't know we were coming. Cody said this is a lame gift but Grampy was excited! 
...pictures coming tomorrow of the surprise..
The sign I made Grampy

 riding in the car


3. I finished week 2 of 4 for school. I am halfway done!! WAHOOOO!!!

4. My mom and I went to the grocery store once I got to Cola. This is one of my absolute favorite things to do with my mom. I hate going normally but when I am with my mom, I enjoy the trip. I normally hate going because its overwhelming to me since I don't normally cook (even though this week I made dinner 4 nights). Normally, the reason I hate it is because I get stuff and try to make it work together but feel like I always throw something away. I need to learn tricks from my mom!

5. Now, we are watching the Gamecock baseball game. Carson just put sharpie on her face to cheer on the cocks! She is a hardcore fan. I am ready to go get my ear plugs and grab a book-she is too loud for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment