Sunday, June 26, 2011

Macbook Photo Booth

Last night, we busted out the Apple Macbook photo booth. The first picture is the only one that saved right. I did something to the rest of them that messed them up. I went to picnik.com to create the rest of the photo booth type photos but they couldn't fit all three of us in the same way. Check out and get some laughs :)

Let me preface the following photos with the fact that there are different effects to adjust the screen (such as: dent, bulge, twirl, mirror, squeeze and stretch). They are so much fun to use! Cody got the majority of the effects since he was in the middle of the screen.






I laughed a lot! Hope you enjoyed these as much as we enjoyed making them :)

Cody, Carson and I went to the pool for the morning. Now Daddy and Cody are going to play golf while Mom, Car and I spend some time together! Then going home...

Happy Sunday!

1 comment: