Friday, June 17, 2011

VBS and CDC

It was the last day at the Shake it up Cafe! The kids really enjoyed this week and had a great time. These are the pictures I found of the kids throughout the week. Sissy and I each had a class. I was with the prek/kindergarten class and Sissy worked with the 3rd/4th grade class. My pictures capture the kindergarteners I was around and some of the older kids as I passed them in the hall.

Today we didn't have enough kids to take 2 buses so I drove my car. The bottom two frames are the kids that rode with me :)

Yesterday at VBS with my CDC kindergarteners

Carrie, the teacher I met while working

Patrick a friend of mine since primary school that works at Little River CDC
At snack for VBS
 The following are at the final performance today:





Once we got back to the center I broke out my camera to catch the kids in action (and catch up on pictures of all the kids..







No comments:

Post a Comment