Thursday, June 16, 2011

Top 10

I stumbled upon a blog that did those post and I really like the idea. I am going to link up with Beth (who the idea came from). Link up also to enjoy!

Ten things I want to do but have not (YET!)

1-Read the bible all the way through in a year. This is my goal for Cody and I to share in during our first year of marriage :)

2-Learn to dance. This has been on my mind lately with the wedding looming in front of us. I have no rhythm and I will be the first to admit that. Cody has a ton of rhythm and has always been a great dancer. I want to learn to dance before the wedding.

3-Find a house (well a job then a house haha). I am in full nesting mode and ready to paint, decorate and have yard work.

4-Learn how to take pictures professionally. I have always enjoyed taking pictures. I would to start a side business in photography.

5-Learn how to balance my life better. I have been so wrapped up in school lately that I don't feel like I have been a good friend, fiance, sister, daughter...and whatever other roles I play. I am not good at balancing because I stress over what needs to be done. I obsess to get it complete. I know its crazy but I do. I need to remember this verse:
Matthew 6:34: So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

6-Complete my masters (finish the class I have for Summer 1 and ONE class left!!)

7-Go to Disney with Cody. This is on the books (hopefully) for our honeymoon. It will be a belated honeymoon around Christmas. I have been to Disney 6 or 7 times but Cody has only gone once. I think he needs to experience it as an adult before we have kids. He thought I was crazy to want to take our honeymoon there but after showing him some pictures and talking to him about it, he is really excited!
Carson and me at Animal Kingdom in 2009 (my birthday!)

8- Spend one day without my phone. No text, no email, no calls, no facebook..24 hours...

9-While doing number 8, I want to read all day!

10-Get married! Oh wait-I am doing that in October :)
Sharing a picture from 9 years ago :)

Hope you enjoyed my top ten!

3 comments:

  1. I was going to suggest doing number 8 on the honeymoon but then you'd have to forego number 9! :) I have never, ever, been to any Disney ... except the store at Branson Landing. Sigh. I'm deprived! Thanks for joining in! I hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always do 2 days of #8 :)

    You should go! Its so much fun!! I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Beth's Top 10!
    Great list of things to do :)
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete