Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WILW


Today is the day! Rejoice and be glad in it :) This is a song that has been in my head all day! We had VBS this morning with the CDC kids in Little River and one of the lines in the song, was "Today is the day! Rejoice and be glad in it!" So, let me rejoice with:
Link up here to rejoice :)

I'm loving... my fiance started a new job Monday! He is working for the City of NMB. I am so proud of him!! His uniform won't be in until next week but I snapped this picture his first day :)
Loving his NMB employee hat
I'm loving..my grad school stuff is almost finished for the week! YAY!!!! I have never taken a summer class and I underestimated the work. Cramming a 4 month class into 4 weeks is intense.

I'm loving..VBS! We have been taking the CDC kids to Shake it up! (a cooking theme) at Little River United Methodist. The kids have loved learning more about God, the music, activities, and the music (I know I said it twice but they are loving the music!). I found one of the videos on Youtube. Here are some pictures of CDC kids..


I'm loving..a song that Cody had me download. Check it out here. He said the chorus is us :)

I'm loving..the breather I got tonight from school work. I babysat for a family from the daycare. I was able to just sit back and play cards. If you have ever babysat you know that there was actually no "sitting back" but Charlton and I enjoyed a nice card game of UNO.

I'm loving..sweet Maci! My friend/co-worker had a baby about 7 weeks ago. She came back to work last week and her precious daughter started Monday. I finally got to meet her and hold her. She is precious!!

Emily, me and Maci

I'm loving..these pictures!

Sissy jamming :)








No comments:

Post a Comment