Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WILW



It's my favorite day..time to share What I'm Loving on Wednesday! Link up here to find out about WILW

I'm loving..my necklace I got in Monday. I have worn it yesterday and today..

Speaking of..I'm loving..today is 4 months until the wedding. Ah I am so excited!
This is a free save the date I got (they were only sent to the bridal party/immediate family)
 I'm loving..this week was our 100th post! Read it here.

I'm loving..how happy Cody is with his new job :)

I'm loving..movie week at the center! The kids are having a great time :) We bought a bunch of candy, popcorn and lemonade to sell to the kids. The money we make it going towards field trips.



The kids watching Finding Nemo

Sissy serving popcorn



He sure needs some teeth :)

I'm loving..the wall I found in youth room. My senior year of high school a new youth director came and put each persons hands in the youth group on the wall. The wall is full now with handprints but mine and Cody's hands were beside each other and I wanted to share the picture. Its such a great idea!


I'm loving..Cody having his guitar. He sang this song Monday night :)

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. one of my favorite songs on K-Love :)
    Those hands are too cute...glad you got a picture of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song...Cody did a great job singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am so happy he brought his guitar here. I love listening to him sing :)

    ReplyDelete