Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WILW

Link up here

I love Wednesdays because it makes me realize how blessed I am..here are some things I am loving today...

I'm loving..our invitations were delivered yesterday for the wedding! I can't wait to see them!!

I'm loving..the weekend I had with my family. It was nice to enjoy some family time!!
Hayley (Carson's friend) and Carson

I'm loving..my fiance as always :)


I'm loving..the last day of Krunch Kids that our kids enjoyed today at the CDC. The kids loved meeting Mr. and Mrs. King and learning about fitness!
We had 23 today!!

I'm loving..the conversation Coco and Cody had last night :) Cody and I had to run to best buy to get a new charger for my computer (the 2nd in a year) because my sweet Coco chewed through it (again!). He decided to have a talk with her...let's see if Coco listens haha
Coco is ignoring him :)


I'm loving..the song Cody is singing as I am typing! It is a song he wrote in high school but he has added lyrics for the wedding! I wish I could sing like him!!

I'm loving..the pictures I captured of the kids today working out :)
Charlie
Cacy and Savannah

Hannah

Noah, Christian and Bailee-final 3

Bailee Won!

Hannah beat Mr. King

I have no clue how Charlton does this!


Ryan prepared for kickball

Happy birthday Cacy!

Practicing with the settings on my camera-Jacob C

The girls "decorated" Noah..he is such a good sport!





1 comment: